 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 6188
Re: Shop At Home feedback requested.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 22 Feb 2006 20:36:25 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, David Koudys wrote:
   In lugnet.lego.direct, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.lego.direct, Mike Walsh wrote:

The flesh colored minifigs are creepy.

??? What a jaundiced perspective;-)

I, for one, LIKE “fleshies” and all who don’t like theirs should send them to me!

JOHN

Yeah, but you like 8 wide too, so...

Well, I have no point, really...

;)

I’m assuming that your winky steals any thunder of pointing out the irony of that statement. But not so fast... have you checked for one under your hat?

Hi-0 I’ll be here all weekend, and I’m hijacking this thread to OT.fun!

JOHN