 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 6132
Re: question for lego direct regarding sets 4403 and 7031
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2005 05:44:37 GMT

And if you look at the rotor piece for that set's alternate build image,
it's black.

I'd say it's a very good question as to what color piece actually comes in
the set.  Either that or LEGO made a big stuff-up when they shot the photos.

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

"Orion Pobursky" <orion@dontaddthis.pobursky.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.lego.direct, Jonathan Wilson wrote:
Can someone (jake?) from LEGO find out what the deal is with these sets.
Both sets show that the "fan"/"engine center" piece (used as the tail
rotor
on the 7031) are supposed to come in black. But my copy of both sets came
with grey. Is there a reason some sets were shipped with grey?
Was grey the intended color?

The picture at Lego.com for 7031 has that part's color as grey:
http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?p=7031

-Orion