 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 6150
LEGO factory: protection for my designs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 17 Aug 2005 05:31:37 GMT

Hi guys,

Great to hear the announcements about LEGO factory at Brickfest. I have a
question though:

If someone takes my design and enters it at the LEGO factory, is there any
avenue for me to protest about it? Especially if a design is very popular and is
sold at retail (as was hinted), would I have some avenue for compensation
through LEGO? Or would my only course be taking legal action myself?

Thanks for any info.

ROSCO