 CAD / 13178
13177  |  13179
Subject:
attn Jake/TLC/whoever, about Lego Digital Designer file format/SDK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sun, 14 Aug 2005 07:16:34 GMT

When Lego Digital Designer was first announced/released, the community was
told that the file format specs or a SDK so that people can read and write
the LDD files would be made available.
What is the status on this?

I am sure that if this was to happen, someone would come up with a way to
use LDRAW (e.g. mlcad etc) to build models that would then be converted
into LDD files (and checked against the available palette) for use on the
Lego Factory website.