 LEGO Company / 3291
Re: Reply 6: Issues vs. Mistakes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color, lugnet.lego
Date:
Fri, 18 Mar 2005 03:33:58 GMT

Richard Morton wrote:

I'm keeping out of the color discussions, but I can answer this one.
The 'Beige' on the list IS what we know as Tan.
At LEGO, this color is known both as 'Brick Yellow' and also 'Beige' - color
number 05 on the LEGO color chip pallette.

Quite a few of the colors are known by different names in different parts of
the company.

Boy, talking about communication issues...

If the company itself can't pick a single name for a color and stick with it,
what else can we trust them with?

How someone can call "tan" "brick yellow" with a straight face, I just don't
know.

--
Tom Stangl
*http://www.vfaq.com/