 Color / 1063
Re: CEO-Letter // The answer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Tue, 8 Mar 2005 22:03:26 GMT

In lugnet.color, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke wrote:
To read the answer follow this link:

http://f24.parsimony.net/forum61776/messages/97463.htm

Leg Godt,

Ben

Ben, Thanks. TLG, thanks.

I'm one of those who strongly regret the color change.

However, I didn't hope for a change back, since the 'damage is already done', as
the different shades are already out there.

But I was waiting for some point in history that TLG officially would
acknowledge that it was a mistake, and really understand our concerns. After
that, we don't need to repeat our complaints over and over to be heard.

Often, companies avoid formal apologies for legal reasons; in that respect it's
brave that TLG now does.

Eric Brok