 Color / 1066
Re: CEO-Letter // The answer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color, lugnet.lego
Date:
Thu, 10 Mar 2005 02:01:37 GMT

"Jake McKee" <jacob.mckee@america.lego.com> wrote in message
news:ID3w61.61z@lugnet.com...

So... what questions can I answer for you?

I would like to know what future changes LEGO is planning (if any) regarding
the light bluish grey color change.

It seems clear to me that the change to the new grey has been both accepted
and rejected, with camps on all sides all wanting LEGO to go different
directions.

I would prefer the light bluish grey return to the old grey color, and
someone at LEGO said this can't happen.  I would like to know why they can't
switch back to it (whether this happens now or within the forseeable future)
or at the very least make a new light grey color which is more compatible
with old and new colors.

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde