 Color / 1107
Re: Reply 6: Issues vs. Mistakes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color, lugnet.lego
Date:
Fri, 18 Mar 2005 08:06:13 GMT

Richard Morton wrote:
I'm keeping out of the color discussions, but I can answer this one.
The 'Beige' on the list IS what we know as Tan.
Source?

At LEGO, this color is known both as 'Brick Yellow' and also 'Beige' - color
number 05 on the LEGO color chip pallette.
According to the List of Lego colours at Peeron, No. 5 is "Brick
Yellow". This is the only internal name I know. Is there an official
source where they call the colour Nr. 5 "Beige"?

Quite a few of the colors are known by different names in different parts of
the company.
I think this whole tread started with the point "internal communication
failures". We're back on track ;-)

Yours, Christian