 Color / 1106
Re: Reply 6: Issues vs. Mistakes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color, lugnet.lego
Date:
Fri, 18 Mar 2005 04:31:29 GMT

In lugnet.color, Christian Treczoks wrote:

   Are you really sure that the tan we know is on the list? This is one of the points I try to get hold of - Jakes posting of the last instace of the list mentions a “Beige”, which might be our “tan” / Lego’s original “Brick Yellow, Colour No. 5” (according to the list at peeron), but so far nobody in that company was in a position to or did indeed confirm this. That was one of my more important points about communication - Jan was not in a position to confirm this when I asked him, and Jake did not answer this question despite several people asking for clarification.

For me, this clarification is important, because I am in the early planning stages of a MOC where I’d need a few square meters of tan - nearly all of it in small plates - and I don’t want to run into a situation like with my last MOC - I was at about 6000 of 20000 pieces of grey for the model when some smartass decided to scrap this colour...

That would indeed be very useful. I was among several people in the original Universal Color thread asking for clarification of the list, which to my knowledge, has not yet been forthcoming.

Marc Nelson Jr.

Marc’s Creations