 Color / 1092
Re: Reply 2: The PaB walls
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color, lugnet.lego
Date:
Tue, 15 Mar 2005 06:32:04 GMT

But: I brought the example of minifigs for a reason. According to PaB
employees in a) Cologne b) Günzburg c) Windsor d) Brighton, the single
most requested part by customers (and by customers I am talking about
TLCs "core customers", i.e. kids and their parents!) were minifigs.

I know that the range and complexity of the minifig parts is almost as
big as of all of the other Lego parts combined, but a mixed jar of
sufficient minifig parts to actually build some minifigs from it should
be possible - I've seen a good start in Oberhausen with that.
They dont even have to do too much special for this, just send to PaB
whatever minifigs/minifig parts/minifig accessories (headgear,
neck/backgear, tools etc) happen to be lying around the wherehouse or that
they happen to be producing for sets (licenced figs like SW, HP etc would
need to be excluded for obvious reasons). e.g. if they are producing a run
of the new "city" police sets, they can produce extra torsos, extra heads,
extra legs, extra hats, extra radios, extra megaphones and so on and then
ship a mixed bag of those parts to the various PaBs