 Color / 1067
Re: CEO-Letter // The answer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Wed, 9 Mar 2005 19:34:45 GMT

(snip)
Guess what? Even the kids in the local kindergarden have spotted the
differences, and they don't like bley (It looks to cold, and does not
fit the other colours. Looks funny with white. Their words, not mine!).
So much for the impression that kids won't notice, kids don't mind, kids
think new grey to be better, or whatever this months excuse is...

yours, Christian

Ok, there's your market strategy....video tape them saying that, or have them
write a letter to TLG...

If you really want old gray back, don't make it look like someone's whining
about their color collection--make it business.  Get the real "core market" to
speak...

Scott