 Color / 1027
Re: CEO-Letter // The answer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Tue, 8 Mar 2005 15:46:24 GMT

In lugnet.color, Christian Treczoks wrote:

What value has an apology even from a CEO on behalf of his company, if
there is no intent whatsoever to remedy the situation? Sorry, but I
can't accept this "apology".
The biggest mistake is not to fix a mistake once it is found.

No, a bigger mistake would be to attempt to fix it, and go out of business.  Do
you *really* feel you would be better off in that case?  Start buying Mega-Bloks
to continue your hobby, would you?

Be realistic.  Whether you accept it or not, they've got a bottom line to
maintain, and if they can't afford to switch back, they can't afford to switch
back.

Assuming you still can't accept this, can I have your LEGO?  I'll even pay for
the shipping!