 CAD / Development / 644
Re: Part Numbering Crisis in LDraw
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 00:53:29 GMT

On Wed, 10 Mar 1999 05:02:31 GMT, Joshua Delahunty
<dulcaoin@alumni.cse.ucsc.edu> wrote:

On Mon, 8 Mar 1999 14:40:24 GMT, blisses@worldnet.att.net (Steve Bliss) wrote:

BTW, there was a report of a pink dinghy in Belville?  Do we have the
long-part-number for that one?  Is it similar to the yellow-specific
part number?

Terry K wrote:

No idea.  It was news to me.  Joshua might know something about it, but he
never mentioned that one to me.

You rang? :-P

The pink raft (dinghy is too much typing :-) can be seen here:

Quite the ugly use of the color pink, I'd say.

Now the canoe is a different matter.......

Oh gawd.  :-P
When even *I* get the joke, it's old news Terry.

-- joshua

At this point, after this much time, I consider the canoe to be a time-honored
joke.  To be used at every available opportunity.  :-)

-- Terry K --