 CAD / Development / 633
Re: Part Numbering Crisis in LDraw
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 05:14:29 GMT

Steve Bliss wrote:

I will be surprised if there is a 7xxxx number stamped on a part.  I
think the stamped numbers will always be in the simple-part range (4
digit and 3xxxx).

Well then; Surprise!   :-P

The following 7xxxx numbers are embossed on elements:

70163 Metal Counter-Weight Wedge
70942 1x2 Tile, Top Center Ball: Chrome
70969 Mini-Figure Exhaust Pipe, Right: Chrome
70972 Mini-Figure Exhaust Pipe, Left: Chrome
70973 Figure Bucket, Holes in Bottom: Chrome
71014 Mini-Figure Longsword: Chrome

-- joshua