 CAD / Development / 643
Re: Part Numbering Crisis in LDraw
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 21:46:19 GMT

On Wed, 10 Mar 1999 18:38:51 GMT, "Anders Isaksson"
<isaksson.etuna@REMOVEebox.tninet.se> wrote:

Hi!

Steve Bliss skrev i meddelandet <36e6742d.1574130@lugnet.com>...

I'm assuming we'll get more powerful search tools at some point.
Especially if the KEYWORDS and CATEGORY meta-statement ever take off.
With a reasonable search tool, having the number in a comment-line • will
be as good as using the number as the filename.

Have You tried my search program?

Yes, I use it often.  It's Extremely Wonderful.

Version 3.4 of LDLIST is available for download at
http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/ldlist.zip

For the moment only the first line in each file is processed, but it's
not such a big hack to look for KEYWORD lines etc. Only time will
tell...

That would be great.  I'm planning on adding support for KEYWORDS and
CATEGORY to LDAO, but haven't had the time yet...

Steve