 CAD / Development / 631
Re: Part Numbering Crisis in LDraw
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 04:58:58 GMT

Steve Bliss wrote in message <36e52d27.5283445@lugnet.com>...

I will be surprised if there is a 7xxxx number stamped on a part.  I
think the stamped numbers will always be in the simple-part range (4
digit and 3xxxx).

Not that I think this should affect the outcome of this discussion or
anything, but there is at least one part that has a 7xxxx number stamped on
it.  The gold insectoid eye (i.e. the radar dome) has 71967 stamped on it,
where as the normal Trans-Antifreeze and TransDkGreen ones are stamped with
30208.

So it does happen... :)

Kim Toll