 CAD / Development / 453
Re: Part Numbering Crisis in LDraw
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sun, 28 Feb 1999 07:37:46 GMT

Steve Bliss wrote in message <36d6fef8.20191570@lugnet.com>...
On Fri, 26 Feb 1999 17:46:14 GMT, Sproaticus <jsproat@geocities.com>
wrote:

KJMRR wrote:
There are red 'Train Cantenary Holders', so your 'black always' rule • doesn't
hold here.

Red?  COOL!  I need I need I need gimme gimme gimme I need I need (1)

Where can I get some?

Accessory pack #5131.

Steve
Six Red ones come in the Extreme Team: Drag Race Rally, 6568.
And I know I have some from other sets.  They're around....
How badly do you want them?  A local Kmart over here (Beaverton, OR) has the
Drag Race Rally on clearance for about $15.  I could try to pick one up for
you if you're interested.  You also get 8 red and 8 yellow Castle Goblets in
the set.  Its really quite a nice set.
Kim