 CAD / Development / 489
Re: Part Numbering Crisis in LDraw
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 1999 15:18:13 GMT

On Sat, 27 Feb 1999 16:49:12 GMT, jasper@janssen.dynip.com (Jasper
Janssen) wrote:

Is it not possible to say in the definition of 410etc., like:

top half yellow,
lower half yellow underneath.

That way, the only information in the 410etc file is the color, and
which constituents parts there are. Then if anything needs to changed,
you can change in the 30xxxx part.

That's not much better, because a new part-file is still required
whenever a new color is released.

Steve "I should probably keep these responses in the outbox until after
I've read all 60 incoming messages" Bliss