 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2505
Re: A new area of LEGO.com: the Build section
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2001 20:44:57 GMT

"Tomas Clark" <tomas.clark@america.lego.com> wrote in message

P.S. Remember, requests for Time Capsule, suggestions
of people to profile in the careers area, or Cool Kids,
etc. all welcome.

What about doing Karsten Kristensen for the careers section?  I remember reading
about him in Brick Kicks as a kid, and also had the pleasure of meeting him out
at LEGOLAND California during Kidvention.  I regret that I didn't get to talk to
him more, but I would like to learn more about his history with the company,
founding the Enfield model shop, etc.

-Tim