 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2426
Re: A new area of LEGO.com: the Build section
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sat, 5 May 2001 17:21:09 GMT

"Tomas Clark" <tomas.clark@america.lego.com> writes:

  * the history of the 8448 Super Car and many of the Technic cars that it
evolved from

Looked like it would be quite interesting. So, I enabled cookies and went
for a look. I gave up after 30 seconds, however - tiny black letters on
a fairly dark background made it extremely difficult to read. Perhaps
your page designers haven't tried the page with Netscape (with Javascript
disabled)?

For any curious, I took a snapshot:

http://www.graysage.com/cg/snapshot.gif

--
Don't design inefficiency in - it'll happen in the implementation.

Chris Gray     cg@ami-cg.GraySage.COM
               http://www.GraySage.COM/cg/