 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2518
Re: A new area of LEGO.com: the Build section
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2001 20:43:24 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Kevin Loch writes:

It is refreshing to read candid (i.e. not press release) posts from
LEGO employees.  Try not to make it so painful for them.

Agreed.

FUT admin.nntp

Who cares if juniorizaion is an "official" issue?  Everyone, including LEGO
knows what it is, why they did it, who told them to do it and what effect it
has had on sales and brand image.

Why would you expect them to want to admit/discuss that "officially"?
What kind of press release would that be? It's an embarrasing footnote in LEGO
history and I can see why they don't want to talk about it.  I certainly
wouldn't like it if people kept bringing up my most painful mistakes again and
again.

Again, agreed. Well said, Kevin.