 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2554
Re: A new area of LEGO.com: the Build section
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sat, 12 May 2001 00:49:14 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Jeremy Sproat writes:
What really grinds me is the ignorance -- or arrogance -- that modern
webmasters (especially those at www.lego.com) exhibit by expecting us
users to restrict ourselves to only one or two browsers, in a very
specific configuration.

The only conclusion I've been able to reach is that AFOLs probably aren't
part of the target market at www.lego.com.  AFOLs are useful for spreading
contagious enthusiasm and giving feedback on the website, but we really
don't need to be wowed or marketed to -- we're already loyal consumers.

--Todd