 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2542
Re: A new area of LEGO.com: the Build section
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2001 12:12:02 GMT

Protective undergarments notwithstanding, I have just checked on Netscape
4.75 for Linux (pretty darn close to what Chris was using), and the same bug
is present. If you turn off Javascript you also turn off stylesheets, even
if it looks like stylesheets are checked... So Chris, in that particular
browser you'll have to turn on Javascript as well if you want to use
stylesheets and view legible Build pages -- at least until we can patch in
the no-stylesheets fix.

Tomas Clark
tclark@halfrobot.com
No official information of any kind is contained in this post.

In lugnet.lego.direct,  "Jacob Arnold" <jacob@gridface.com> writes:
There's a known bug, at least in the Mac version of Netscape 4.x where
turning off Javascript also turns off stylesheets.

You must browse a lot of shady sites if you're that concerned about
JavaScript security breeches ;-)