 Off-Topic / Debate / 10416
Re: What makes a cool kid cool? (was: Re: A new area of LEGO.com: the Build section)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2001 17:48:03 GMT

"Todd Lehman" <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message

The competitive nature of the area is there regardless of the name.  I don't
have any problem with that.  I'm just saying I think the _name_ is poorly
chosen...and I don't think LEGO consulted with child psychologists before
picking the name.  That upsets me more than I'd like to admit it does.

Ok, I think I get it now.  I don't have as big of a problem with the name as you
do, but I see your point.

-Tim