 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2420
Re: A new area of LEGO.com: the Build section
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sat, 5 May 2001 16:26:29 GMT

"Tomas Clark" <tomas.clark@america.lego.com> wrote in message
As some of you have already noticed, we recently launched a new section of
LEGO.com:

http://www.lego.com/build/

Since the Build section has some content that might be of interest to
Lugnetters and AFOLs in general -- and will hopefully have more in the
future -- I thought I'd post an announcement about what the Build section • is
and what we're trying to do with it.

  * the history of the 8448 Super Car and many of the Technic cars that it
evolved from

I thought this section was very well done.

More the same please.

regards
lawrence