 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2525
Re: What makes a cool kid cool? (was: Re: A new area of LEGO.com: the Build section)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2001 04:08:23 GMT

No offense but, for cripes sake man...

In lugnet.lego.direct, Todd Lehman writes:
[...]

Does the "Cool Kids" section profile only the amazing kids or does it also
profile the average or below-average kid?

What makes one kid more amazing or cool than another?  I thought LEGO was
about using your imagination and creativity and not about being cool or
amazing.

[...]

Did you consult with a child psychologist before naming the "Cool Kids"
section?

--Todd