 Off-Topic / Debate / 10375
Re: What makes a cool kid cool? (was: Re: A new area of LEGO.com: the Build section)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2001 16:11:56 GMT

They happen to be wrong about your motive, as you were and are about mine,

Your motive, as always, is to prove to yourself that you are smarter than
everyone around you.

but it's only human nature to take that attitude, which was the point I was
making. If you don't see the parallel, I am truly sorry, but it is there.

The difference being:  I haven't been asked to knock it off.  And if I am
asked to knock it off because I'm upsetting or insulting them personally,
I will, and I won't even have to be asked several times.

--Todd