 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2529
Re: What makes a cool kid cool? (was: Re: A new area of LEGO.com: the Build section)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2001 07:19:56 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Todd Lehman writes:
When LEGO Direct announced the area[1], it was described as being "profiles
of amazing kids" • [...]
[1] http://news.lugnet.com/lego/direct/?n=2418

Minor correction, the original mentions on Lugnet are here:
http://news.lugnet.com/announce/?n=915

And here:
http://news.lugnet.com/announce/?n=973

Ari, being the producer for Cool Kids, probably did a much better job of
succinctly describing her project than I did in my four-word blurb, quoted
above. I mentioned it as another example of a "cross-product-line" area of
LEGO.com in part because it had previously been announced on Lugnet. So I'll
have to take the blame if my overly brief summary was inaccurate or made a
bad first impression.

Tomas Clark
Producer, LEGO Direct