 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2484
Re: A new area of LEGO.com: the Build section
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2001 17:41:35 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Tomas Clark writes:
[...]
* a Q&A with Hans Madsen, one of our Master Builders and co-designer of
the Dark Side Developer Kit, the Technic turntable, and many other sets and
elements

Cool, can't wait for more!

* the Time Capsule, a look at LEGO sets from the past -- this month, sets
from 25 years ago, including the gorgeous 395 Rolls Royce

Excellent!  Are you taking requests for other old sets?  I would like to see
the old Moon Landing set from the mid-70's!

* Ask Redini, where our resident LEGO guru, a floating minifig head who
calls himself The Amazing Redini, answers questions about all things LEGO.

A floating minifig head -- LOL -- awesome!

(And before you ask, Redini doesn't know what bulk brick offerings are
planned, and won't engage in debate about issues like juniorization.)

Does this mean that LEGO now officially acknowledges "juniorization" and
officially recognizes that it is an issue for some people?

--Todd