 Off-Topic / Debate / 10466
Re: What makes a cool kid cool? (can this get any more blue-sky and ridiculous?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2001 06:00:08 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

You're holding TLG to a standard that you ignore yourself, no matter how fine
YOU seem to want to split hairs to get away with it.

So you agree then that what TLG is doing with the name "Cool Kids" is
potentially damaging?

Not at all.  You're the one that is setting the standard here (for TLG, while
ignoring it yourself).

Personally, I think you take this WAY too seriously.  Kids shouldn't be coddled so
much.

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/