 Off-Topic / Debate / 10351
Re: What makes a cool kid cool? (was: Re: A new area of LEGO.com: the Build section)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2001 04:30:01 GMT

Ah well, as long as this debate is...er... good for the community ;)

--
Erin

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.lego.direct, "Erin Windross" <e-windross@home.com> writes:
No offense but, for cripes sake man...

Sorry, but I actually couldn't be more serious by those questions.  I think
TLC is making a huge blunder on the name of that.  Unless, of course, if
it's marketing driven and they're aware of it, in which case maybe it's good
for their bottom line.

--Todd (old fart traditionalist)