 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2441
Re: A new area of LEGO.com: the Build section
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2001 02:40:47 GMT

I don't have any problems running netscape on the site, everything
seemed to come up fine for me.  Slower than molasses in sub-zero
winter... though it looked ok..

Tamy

Chris Gray wrote:

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> writes:

I am wondering if your browser is not honoring the "background-repeat:
no-repeat" setting in this style sheet (from a view source of the page)

    <!--
      body {
         background-color: #FFFFFF; background-image:
url(/images/build/bgr770x074buildnav.gif); background-repeat: no-repeat}
    -->

because that image IS the background that is repeating for you (go here:
http://www.lego.com/images/build/bgr770x074buildnav.gif to see the image
just one time)

Could be - I know enough about HTML to do simple stuff, but I've never
gone beyond that. I wonder if the "background-repeat" setting is a new
extension, and perhaps even an IE-specific one? Some old "intro-to-HTML"
stuff I've got lists many fairly basic tags as "IE-only" or "NS-only",
although it might be out-of-date.

--
Don't design inefficiency in - it'll happen in the implementation.

Chris Gray     cg@ami-cg.GraySage.COM
               http://www.GraySage.COM/cg/