 Star Wars / 2131
Re: Building exhaustion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 12 May 1999 15:37:58 GMT

On Tue, 11 May 1999 23:01:35 GMT, "Jonas Marcho" <BolaHead@msn.com> wrote:

You know, this is without a doubt the BIGGEST string of messages on LUGNET to
date.

Not hardly.  This thread has 37 messages.  I just did a quick visual scan
of what's in my newsreader, and I found a couple of dozen threads longer
than this one.  There were some threads with over a hundred messages.

Storage threads seem to go on for a long time, though.  Everybody has to
reiterate how they store their LEGO.  I think storing is one of the key
activities of a LegoFan.  Along with building, collecting, and kvetching.

Steve