 Storage / 278
Re: Piece sorting (was: building exhaustion)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage, lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Sun, 23 May 1999 11:42:24 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Ed, your system sounds like Conan's (the GMLTC host/chief lunatic) in a
lot of ways.

Ed Jones wrote:

I sort by color and size.  I store elements in the storage cases from 545 and
575 (those 6 and 9 compartment drawers using 16x32 baseplates as bins.

Whoops. I did a little digging on these sets. If 545 has one major
divider, I assume 575 has 2 major dividers. That's what Conan has
bunches of. the Pause DB does NOT have 575... or any other set that
would be it, at least not under BASIC 5+, I will try to grab some
packaging this Wednesday from an unopened one if I can find one in the
backlot.

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.