 Storage / 275
Re: Piece sorting (was: building exhaustion)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Tue, 18 May 1999 11:51:23 GMT

"Moz (Chris Moseley)" <moz1@ihug.com.au> writes:

You mean you put your Lego away? How strange.

If I had a dedicated LEGO room, or even a dedicated LEGO desk, I
wouldn't have a need to put it away when not building.  Right now,
living in a small flat, I need to put it away to be able to live a life
besides the LEGO related one.

I also usually had a mess of loose bits in the build area, and a couple
of boxes with half-built ideas in, so that I could pick them up when
new ideas occurred.

That's what I do, too.  Right now I don't have too many projects going,
one is a nearly finished classical racer MkII, and the other is to use
the Cybermaster mobile unit to something useful.

Right now I'm trying to work out in my head how to build a compact
variable-pitch helecopter main rotor that works realistically (both
collective and cyclic pitch, in other words).

Just a thought: You have seen Leo Dorst's page on this, haven't you?

    http://carol.wins.uva.nl/~leo/lego/rotor.html

Fredrik