 Star Wars / 2014
Re: Building exhaustion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 9 May 1999 01:45:32 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jonas Marcho writes:
I know what you mean, Todd. I shelled out $89 for the Mos Espa Pod Race and
had it built in about ten-fifteen minutes.

You managed to build all three racers in 15 minutes?!?! I did Anakin's one
night by itself, and it took me over 20 minutes. I spent close to 2 hours on
the other two the next night.

-Jonathan