 Storage / 276
Re: Piece sorting (was: building exhaustion)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Wed, 19 May 1999 12:33:02 GMT

Fredrik Glöckner wrote in message ...
Just a thought: You have seen Leo Dorst's page on this, haven't you?

   http://carol.wins.uva.nl/~leo/lego/rotor.html

Thanks, but it looks cool. Now leave me alone I want to do it myself :)

--
moz1 at ihug either .com.au or .co.nz
http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~moz1/index.html