 Storage / 262
Re: Building exhaustion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Tue, 11 May 1999 14:52:37 GMT

On Mon, 10 May 1999 16:57:07 GMT, "Tom McDonald"
<radiotitan@spamcake.yahoo.com> wrote:

Which reminds me, has anyone come up with a good way to store baseplates with
varying contours? (3)

Nope.  There's not even a really good way to store baseplates with
identical contours.  Those things really pile up!

Well, actually, I need a house with a room for the lego.

Excuse me, I believe you accidently inserted "with a room" in the above
sentence.  HTH.

Has this new theme caused anyone to re-think their organization system?  I
am seriously considering switching over to the sort-by-original-set
method...

This isn't really a sorting method.  Unless you've got a complete
cross-reference on a laptop, so you can look up where specific pieces are
located.  The database will be needed for both retrieval and storage of
pieces during building projects.

Steve