 Storage / 265
Re: Piece sorting (was: building exhaustion)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Tue, 11 May 1999 15:37:02 GMT

Moz wrote:
and that will need to
hinge out of the way for the egress (The egress is a very fussy
creature :)

LOL! And fierce, too... gotta be careful how you treat her or you'll
regret it. Maybe it would be better to have an exit instead, it might be
easier to keep.

Kevin