 Storage / 279
Re: Piece sorting (was: building exhaustion)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage, lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Sun, 23 May 1999 12:24:35 GMT

In lugnet.storage, Larry Pieniazek writes:

Whoops. I did a little digging on these sets. If 545 has one major
divider, I assume 575 has 2 major dividers. That's what Conan has
bunches of. the Pause DB does NOT have 575... or any other set that
would be it, at least not under BASIC 5+, I will try to grab some
packaging this Wednesday from an unopened one if I can find one in the
backlot.

--
Ooops. make that 565

545 has a mojor divider fown the middle (between the two baseplates, but under
each baseplate is three compartments.  565 has nine compartments.