 Star Wars / 2102
Re: is anyone else finding...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 11 May 1999 18:16:34 GMT

Richard Dee <richard.dee@virgin.net> wrote in message
news:MPG.11a13c6d6ea253359897c9@lugnet.com...
I sometimes find with the really great sets, I am so desperate
to finish it, that I am already looking for parts for the next
step before finishing the step I am supposed to be doing! And
of course, make the occassional error as a result.

I do that as well.

I was able to do the quickest build over xmas when my 7 year old brother and
I were building a set together (5542).  I'd find the pieces and he'd put
them together.

I also rarely leave the set constructed for more then a day or two before I
take it apart to use the parts.

alex