 Star Wars / 2135
Re: Building exhaustion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 12 May 1999 16:28:41 GMT

Steve Bliss wrote:
Storage threads seem to go on for a long time, though.  Everybody has to
reiterate how they store their LEGO.

I sort by piece function, in a... system... of...

Whoops, I already said that, didn't I?  :-P

I think storing is one of the key
activities of a LegoFan.  Along with building, collecting, and kvetching.

Don't forget haggling, kibitzing, and flaunting.  :-,

Cheers,
- jsproat

May the Force be with y'all.