 Storage / 273
Re: Piece sorting (was: building exhaustion)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Fri, 14 May 1999 11:17:26 GMT

richard.dee@virgin.net (Richard Dee) writes:

I also have a 3-drawer, rolling plastic filing cabinet, which
I use for quick-builds. In one drawer is Technic, another
Space/Underwater, and the 3rd Adventurers/general.

I think this is a very good idea.  If one sorts all the parts in various
bins, one quickly ends up with lots of boxes which are needed to make
anything at all.  And it is quite counter-productive to need to bring
out five large 8880 boxes (hi, Moz!) to be able to test out a simple
idea.

Fredrik