 Storage / 272
Re: Building exhaustion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Wed, 12 May 1999 22:04:49 GMT

On Tue, 11 May 1999 14:52:37 GMT, Steve Bliss uttered the following
profundities...
This isn't really a sorting method.  Unless you've got a complete
cross-reference on a laptop, so you can look up where specific pieces are
located.  The database will be needed for both retrieval and storage of
pieces during building projects.

Something I want to do!
I am collecting set inventories, and I keep track of what sets
I have bought (So I can look with horror at how much I have
spent(1)), and intend to cross-reference the two. I will then
know approximately, how many 1x8 tiles I have vs how many
1x1 bricks.

(1) I keep track of my credit card expenditures, and have a
spreadsheet going back from a fair while before my dark age
exit. I pumped it through Powerplay, so I could see nice little
line graphs detailing common expenditures. Most months the Lego
is about 3rd, behind things like rent. Some months though, I
spend more on Lego then anything else! Combined!

Please point me in the direction of the nearest asylum........
........never mind! Building idea! I'll build my own model
of one!
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net remove nospam.(lugnet excepted)
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
ICQ 13177071                  AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/