 Star Wars / 2038
Re: Building exhaustion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 10 May 1999 03:04:42 GMT

No kidding!  He about bit my head off-- in .fun  for pity's sake!

-John

Terry K wrote:

On Sun, 9 May 1999 18:58:31 GMT, "Jonas Marcho" <BolaHead@msn.com> wrote:

No, I meant ten or fifteen minutes. It took me around fifteen minutes to build
the Mos Espa Pod Race.

Hmm....  894 pieces divided by fifteen minutes, divided by 60 seconds per
minute = one piece placed every .99 seconds.
And that is not taking into acount any time spent opening the box and bags and
looking at the instructions.

Wow, your hands must have been a blur.  :-)

You might think about switching to decaffienated beverages.  :-)

-- Terry K --