 Star Wars / 2037
Re: Printing Error on Anakin's Pod Racer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 10 May 1999 02:42:22 GMT

Joe Davenport wrote:

Hi All,

I just built Anakin's Racer from 7171.  One of the blue doors at the
back of the model has two red streaks along the length of the part.  I
put up some pics here:

http://userweb.springnet1.com/jdavenp/misc.html

I'm sure it's not supposed to be there.  The pictures on the back of the
box show a normal door.

Hey, I think that's kind of cool.  It gives it a sort of "used" look
(looks like Anakin spilled some tranny fluid on the panel ;-).  If you
don't want it, i'll trade you a "good" one as soon as I can find the
podrace set...

--Karim