 Space / 16245
Re: Say it ain't so...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 23:53:07 GMT

In lugnet.general, Matt Hein writes:
In lugnet.general, Bradley Dale writes:

Harry Potter, Alpha Team, Studios and Life on Mars are all available in
stores, though LOM will probably be gone soon.  I've seen a few Sculptures
at TRU.

Really? Where is your local TRU located?
I've seen some HP and Alpha Team stuff still around, but most of the
original lines are gone already, in fact, I was going to pick out
one of those awesome Alpha Team helicopters, but I couldn't find one
amidst all of the bionicle.

I was just at a Target in Los Angeles yesterday and saw a bunch of Alpha
Team and Harry Potter stuff.  I don't know if you'll find the AT helicopters
very easily.  This year's release of AT stuff is all based around submarine
vehicles.  Some are quite cool, others I'm not fond of.

You also were lamenting the 3033 tub.  I think that's been out of production
for several years now.  We'd all love to have it back, but if you see one
you should buy it very quickly before another AFOL beats you to it.

Bruce