 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9160
Re: Connect Four game issues
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 16:09:03 GMT

Yeah, but should be mechanically isolated?  Iain says it may be physically
dangerous if someone misprograms their RCX.

I'm going to get myself into trouble.  LEGO has got to assume that someone's
going to put a wire from 9V onto a sensor port and send voltage in there, so I'm
sure it's protected so it doesn't do any harm.  I think other people have
pointed that out in the past.

    Iain