 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9222
Re: Connect Four game issues
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 15:43:40 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Ralph Hempel wrote:

From experience, we only ever placed 10 to 15 pieces each before the game was
determined, so 20 to 30 moves. At 30 seconds per move....that IS a long game.
At 10 seconds per move it's a lot faster.

Hmmm, what about Vision Command? :-)

Vison Command!

If your going to use IR why not just send the column number as well?

'Dear opposing RCX. I dropped my chip down column number X, your turn.'

Steve