 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9247
Re: Connect Four game issues
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 02:31:10 GMT

If your going to do that, then why bother having the board at all.  We
could just point to RCXs at each other.

so why bother with the hardware.  we could have a trial game of software  or even

Wow, and afterwards we can go to a Star Trek convention and debate the merits of
the Galaxy versus Nebula class starships, then play RPGs where I'm a dragon and
you're a really scantily dressed elf, and finally we can head over the Linux
install fest where you can compile openAL support for my old MWAVE soundcard.
Yeah, software only.  Sounds like fun! I'll get right on that one.

Calum